Prev: Re: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing) Next: Re: Simple Sensors III

Re: [FT] FB1 Errata

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 22:47:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] FB1 Errata

On Tue, 2 May 2000 18:52:17 -0400, "Brian Bell" <bkb@beol.net> wrote:

>Page 43 under Gravity and Gravitic Compensators states that "The first
>grav-equipped warships were the NAC RN's Dominator class Battleships,
first
>commissioned in 2107." However, the Anglian Confederation did not
change to
>the New Anglian Confederation until 2136.

I suppose if there were still Dominator class Battleships commissioned
in the
NAC RN after 2136, the statement would still be true. This would be like
saying, "The first bombers to be designed for nuclear weapons were the
USAF's
B29s, first built during WW2," when, in fact, the USAF didn't come into
being
until after the war (during the war it was the USAAF).

I agree with you... but I think there's enough wiggle room for Jon. *L*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing) Next: Re: Simple Sensors III