Prev: Re: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:33:14 +1000
Subject: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

>And just to spread things around and increase the general levels of
paranoid
>I'd put the Sa'Vasku at the spinward side of things, afterall why
should
teh
>ESU feel left out and if they're that powerful anyway they're probably
sitting
>at the bottom of oceans/on moons in systems everywhere we just don't
know
it
>yet ;)

I think there should be no real "sphere of influence" that humans have
yet
to comprehend for the Sa'Vasku. They just appear anywhere, do whatever
it is
that they do, and then disappear.

JS

Prev: Re: Starfire was Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]