Prev: RE: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR Next: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.

Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 00:37:12 +1000
Subject: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

From: "Beth Fulton" <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>

> Traditionally he IC's navy does not attract its greatest men or minds
and
> it is considered their poorest wing with the majority of its crews
made up
> of short-term conscripts. However, there is a rumor that they do have
few
> elite crews which man 'ghost' ships reverse engineered from alien
> technology found on some of their rim-world holdings. As yet this has
not
> been verified and if these ships do exist their technology has not
been
> more widely applied to the conventional IC fleet.

Like Salt - a pinch enhances the flavour, too much destroys the meal.
This is the kind of "fluff" I like in *small* quantities: vague hints,
could
all be a furphy, and not in great quantity in any event - but allows the
possibility of a (very) few "specials". I've done the same with the OU,

We must work out exactly where the Phalons, Su'Vasku and Kzin - sorry,
Kilrathi, oops Kra'Vak <g> are. Using the 3-D applet for the GZGverse,
http://warbard.iwarp.com/gzgstars.html
it seems the IC and the OU are at opposite ends of the sphere, with
the ESU and the IF distant neighbours of the OU, and the LLAR and
Romanovs very close to the IC, and the FSE, NSL and PAU not that
far either.

Prev: RE: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR Next: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff.