Prev: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish] Next: Re: Ships

Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 16:54:08 +1000
Subject: Re: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish]

G'day Alan,

Don't know if its any use or not to you, but here's something I penned
about the IC a while back (when trying to give each of the nations a
flavour in my own little demented mind), feel free to disregard or use
as
you see fit:

Traditionally he IC's navy does not attract its greatest men or minds
and
it is considered their poorest wing with the majority of its crews made
up
of short-term conscripts. However, there is a rumor that they do have a
few
elite crews which man 'ghost' ships reverse engineered from alien
technology found on some of their rim-world holdings. As yet this has
not
been verified and if these ships do exist their technology has not been
more widely applied to the conventional IC fleet.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Indonesian Commonwealth[Long-ish] Next: Re: Ships