Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons Next: Re: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR

Re: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 02:45:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 01:48:10 EDT, Popeyesays@aol.com wrote:

>Depends entirely upon whether you want a sniper weapon with a sonic
crack or
>not - just like you can make sub-sonic bullets from a conventional
weapon.

A gauss weapon with sub-sonic bullets is missing the point, I think. At
mv^^2,
the mass of a gauss bullet is dropped but achieves superior energy due
to high
velocities it reaches. If you want a subsonic projectile, you should
probably
use a chemical slug thrower.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Gauss Weapons Next: Re: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR