Prev: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control... Next: Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:42:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

>   I have been thinking of setting a game shop,either the full
> blown shop or a out of my garage type setup. I have looked into the
> government small loan stuff but my big question is who could I talk
> to find distributors.

Um, where are you? Laws, banks, governments, distributors, etc. vary
greatly from country to country.

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control... Next: Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop