Prev: [OT] StarLancer Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

[OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:34:30 EDT
Subject: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

Hi all,
  I have been thinking of setting a game shop,either the full blown shop
or a
out of my garage type setup. I have looked into the government small
loan
stuff but my big question is who could I talk to find distributors. The
other
shops in other towns dont want to give me the answers probally because I
will
be taking their business. Anyone have any info on this ?

Thanx,
Kirk

Kirk Alderfer
Technical Mercenary

"Meandering to a different drummer"

Prev: [OT] StarLancer Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...