Prev: Flash on figures Next: [OT] StarLancer

Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:13:21 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

First off, just so you know my stand, I am firmly against gun control.
At a minumum I believe most of the gun control laws are a direct
violation of the US Constitution and an amendment would need to be made
before any of these laws go into place, however... On 28-Apr-00 at
07:54, Imre A. Szabo (ias@sprintmail.com) wrote: > I'll do it agian if I
believe it is needed. If I am kicked off the list, I > will get a new
e-mail provider (a free one) and be back on in less than > one day...
You might check Sprints (and other ISPs) terms of service. You are in
direct violation of a contract you made with them. Since you feel you do
not need to conform to the purpose of this list, or your own word with
respect to your contract with Sprint, I don't see how anyone can have
any respect for your opinion. Roger

Oh really???  Section M applies to USENET and newsgroups.  It mentioned
nothing about mailing lists...	This could be a fun one to take court,
and I really don't have anything better to do this summer...
Considering some of the off topics I have had no problem putting up
with, why is there a problem?  (Ok, I did engage in the dreaded
battleship versus carrier OT debate).  If you're not interested in the
topic, delete it.  I do it most of the time even to on topic posts to SG
(fell in love with AH's FirePower many years ago and I haven't found a
man to man game that measures up) and DSII (I gave up on DSII last
fall.  Can't handle big battles in a reasonable time frame. I've been
debating about simplyfing AH's MBT/IDF into a faster and better sci-fi
game.  I think it would probably be less trouble then trying to fix
DSII.).

IAS

Prev: Flash on figures Next: [OT] StarLancer