Prev: Ships Next: [OT] Interesting Quote

Re: Ships

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:21:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Ships

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:10:31 -0400, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>I get all psyched up and ready for a good session of filing
>and carving, and bam, it's time for the glue and primer almost
>before I have a chance to sit down.  At this rate, I'm going to
>be forced to actually paint these things.
> I hope you feel appropriately guilty.

He does a similarly poor job of flash creation on the SG2 stuff, too.
It's
gotten to the point that when I work on historicals, I have completely
eroded
my flash removal skills. And it's all HIS fault.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Ships Next: [OT] Interesting Quote