Prev: RE: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help! Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:12:34 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

*yawn*
Please, oh please stop.

The_Beast

		    "Imre A. Szabo"

		    <ias@sprintmail.com        To:
gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
		    >			       cc:

		    Sent by:		       Subject:     OT: Best
quote on gun control...
		    owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Be

		    rkeley.EDU

		    04/27/00 02:50 PM

		    Please respond to

		    gzg-l

"Cultural conditions, not gun laws, are the most important factors in a
nation's crime rate. Young adults in Washington D.C. are subject to
strict
gun control, but no social control, and they commit a staggering amount
of
crime. Young adults in Zurich are subject to minimal gun control, but
strict social control, and they commit almost no violent crime."
			  - David B. Kopel, NYC District Atty. & Policy
Analyst at Cato Institute

Very true regardless of what you believe...

IAS

Prev: RE: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help! Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...