Prev: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: DPU and Fatalism Was Re: Gauss Weapons

[GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:45:50 -0400
Subject: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help!

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for help in two areas, for two of the three GZG related
websites I help run.  (I still can't guarantee regular updates because
of my !@#$@!@$@! work schedule, but I do the best I can.)

GZG-ECC III
-----------
I've been adding pictures to the gallery for GZG-ECC III (yup, they're
still coming in, after two months.)

Anyways, what I'm hoping people will do will look at the pictures
and come up with captions for them.  In particular, if they could
attach names to faces, I'd be much obliged.  (I have a great memory
for faces, but I can't remember names to save my own life.)

Website:  http://pepole.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc3

GZGPedia
--------
This project is a much longer term -> it's an attempt to catalogue
powers that appear in the 'Tuffyverse', in an unofficial capacity.
You can find information on it at:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/

And don't forget the Starship Jockey GZG-L web archives at:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

Thanks everybody,
J.
--
    / Jerry Han - Canoe - jhan@canoe.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \
perl -e 'use StdDisclaimer;' // ** Check out Canoe ->

Prev: Re: DS2 Balance and stuff. Next: DPU and Fatalism Was Re: Gauss Weapons