Prev: HiTech vs LoTech [DS2] Next: Re: [FT] ANOTHER FB Question of St Jon

RE: [FT] ANOTHER FB Question of St Jon

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:58:19 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] ANOTHER FB Question of St Jon

This came up in a PBeM game that I am running.
Someone had Class-6 Beams (max range 72").

I made a house rule that active sensors had a range equal to the
longest,
direct fire, weapon. But I kept passive sensors at 36 for
identification. It
seemed to work well.

I figure the cost/mass for larger sensors was incorporated into the cost
of
the larger weapon.

-----
Brian Bell