Prev: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question Next: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage5@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:06:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

> Jeremy had his fighters decimated by Sa'vasku spicules and interceptor
pods.

> 1) I believe it was intentional that interceptor pods could be fired
in
> support of nearby Sa'vasku (it's their primary ADFC weapon, I
believe).

Your correct, it's intentional.  The final paragraph in the
Interceptor Pods rules section reads "Any fighter group, missile salvo
or plasma bolt within 12mu may be targeted, not just those attacking
the firing ship.

> 2) I believe heavy fighters lose only D3 fighters to interceptor pods,
> not D6 (much like against Kra'vak scatter guns).

The rules in the Interceptor Pod section does not specify a different
kill rate against heavy fighters, however it does mention that it's
effect is the same as that of a KV Scattergun which as you mentioned
essentially kills 1D3 heavy fighters.

> But, I don't have a Fleet Book handy to check either of these...

Hope this helped.

Kevin Walker
sage5@home.com

Prev: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question Next: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question