Prev: [OT] Camarone Day Next: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

From: "Tom.McCarthy" <Tom.McCarthy@c...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:13:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question

Jeremy had his fighters decimated by Sa'vasku spicules and interceptor
pods.

1)	I believe it was intentional that interceptor pods could be
fired in
support of nearby Sa'vasku (it's their primary ADFC weapon, I believe).
2)	I believe heavy fighters lose only D3 fighters to interceptor
pods,
not D6 (much like against Kra'vak scatter guns).

But, I don't have a Fleet Book handy to check either of these...

Prev: [OT] Camarone Day Next: Re: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question