Prev: Re: Chainguns vs. Gatlings Next: Re: Lasers can't be defended against?

Re: Tank ROF, was Re: DS2 Balance

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:15:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Tank ROF, was Re: DS2 Balance

At 09:02 AM 4/24/00 -0600, you wrote:

>Ndege Diamond wrote:
>

>> The extra shots are interesting.  I will have to try that next time I
play
>> DS.	Does anyone have any information as to if this is borne out in
real
>> life?  Is the ROF of a M1A2 double that of a comparible WWII tank?
>
>Well, first of all, there IS NO WWII tank even remotely comparable to
an
M1A2. :)

Heh, yeah. I ment comparable in how they were used. MBT like.  Although,
now that I think about it, this might be like comparing Basic FCS with
Superior...
Still, I am getting the impression that the exponental increase in ROF
of
MBT main guns is not something borne out by real life.

<snip info>

Thanks, very informative.

Ndege Diamond
-
Every dogma has its day.
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: Re: Chainguns vs. Gatlings Next: Re: Lasers can't be defended against?