Prev: DS2: IAVR and GMS/P Next: RE: DS2 Balance

RE: DS2: IAVR and GMS/P

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:08:10 +1000
Subject: RE: DS2: IAVR and GMS/P

Hi Tom,

Jon T would have to clarify the reasoning behind the DS implementation
of
IAVRs but I gather that since DS is essentially an Armour game that
infantry
will ALWAYS save their IAVRs for the enemy A vehicles coz they KNOW that
there's a swag of them out there! Same would apply to GMS/Ps I
suppose.......

Owen G