Prev: Re: The essence of miniatures Next: Re: Detection by IR

DS2 data reminder

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 01:54:06 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: DS2 data reminder

Hi,

 Since it's been such a long time and people seem to have forgotten, I'm
bringing this up again:

 In case you are wondering what exactly is the chance to kill an armor 3
vehicle with 2 chits of yellow-only, feel free to peruse the
pre-calculated material at

 http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/

 It also includes a variant (but accurate withing 1%) damage system for
those who don't like the chits and would rather roll d% and consult a
chart.

 Oh, and it's 9% if you're too lazy to check out...

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: The essence of miniatures Next: Re: Detection by IR