Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Bye!

Re: Roughnecks in Australia

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:40:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Roughnecks in Australia

I don't know about being cancelled, but the original series was only
slated for
44 episodes and most of those have I believe been done. I missed the
last few
battles on (the final planet the war is fought on, can't spoil it for
the Oz
crowd), but I know they were well into the final stages of eth war when
I left
off.

Los

Aaron Teske wrote:

> At 05:07 PM 4/18/00 +1000, J Sadler wrote:
> >Well, it's starting!
> >
> >Fox Kids, every Friday at 8pm, starting Friday 5th May.
> >
> >Get your VCRs ready! :)
>
> Out of curiosity, and somewhat OT... there's rumblings on the Heavy
Gear ML