Prev: Re: books Next: Re: Moral check for fighters.

Re: Moral check for fighters.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:58:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Moral check for fighters.

>At what point in the turn sequence do the fighter pilots make a moral
check?

Unlike some people on the list I'm going to refrain from the obvious
joke
(just this once....)   <GRIN>!!

To answer the question, we've explicitly included this in the turn
sequence
list in FB2 now, because it was a point that needed clarification. The
rule
is that the test is taken AFTER all point-defence fire against the
fighter
group has been resolved, but before they make their attack - so if they
take any more losses from PDS fire they are even more likely to break
off
before completing the attack run.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: books Next: Re: Moral check for fighters.