Prev: Re: Roughnecks in Australia Next: Re: SG2 Rule Verification Requested

Re: GenCon Pre-reg Error.

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:55:25 -0400
Subject: Re: GenCon Pre-reg Error.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:06:02 -0700, krs@geohex.com wrote:

>Minor compared to the fact that they neglected to put a
>space for credit card info on the dealer housing request
>and so had to phone each of us to get payment info!!

You'd think they'd get their act in gear, but this appears to be the
third
year in a row that they've been messing up. We'll see, I suppose...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: Roughnecks in Australia Next: Re: SG2 Rule Verification Requested