Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: GenCon Pre-reg Error.

Re: Islamic Feds

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:45:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Islamic Feds

Laserlight wrote:

> FB2, page 2, end of Introduction says "Now you can start
> pestering us for Volume 3...."
>
> Pester pester pester.

*WHAP*	G'way.	I wanna kill bugs without the hard crunchy spaceshells.

> b) Look, if he does Bugs Don't Surf, it may have Phalon
> infantry.  Given the Phalon tendency to bio-contructs, they may
> have some type of organic robot infantry.  If they have
> that--and given the Phalons name and ship structure--someone's
> bound to come up with the name for them: sperminators.  And we
> can't have that, can we?

Ummm. . . Given my lack of enthusiasm for Phalons. . . Who cares?  I
just want KV.  Big Nasty Bugs with Big Nasty Bug-Guns.	Although gauss
weapons are fairly popular among hu'mans, so I already have the rules
for those, so all I really want are the morale rules.  Is it a bad thing
when you admit you're buying a rule book just for 2-3 pages?  Actually,
I'd also like the 'official' word on the KV Infantry organization.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: GenCon Pre-reg Error.