Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: Stripping Miniatures - Again...

Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:26:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

John Leary wrote:

> > >Seeings as it rips thru' armour too your best defenses would be
> > longer
> > >range beams or high manuverability. Keep the sods at range, hit
> > them from
> > >both sides and make them use up their scatterpacks needlessly
> > would be my
> > >advice.
> XXX
>      The strategy is inconsistent, high thrust and long range do not
> force the 'K' to use up thier short range defensive weapons.
> If the thoughts are fighters and missiles, what will you be using
> to defeat the 'K' after the fighters and missiles are gone?	JTL
> (I think this is actually directed to John A.)
> XXX

Nope.  That's Beth Fulton.  Only give me credit for what I said.  I said
'fake KV' with high thrust and long range.  Which is a)boring and
b)still not balanced since the KV will destroy a cruiser for every one
of their cruisers which is under 18" and in the front arc.  Ooops.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: Stripping Miniatures - Again...