Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee - Thanks Next: Re: Temperature and you

Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage5@h...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:35:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

 From: Laserlight [mailto:laserlight@quixnet.net]
> Which have passed now, and the new FB2s are shipping at the
> moment :-)

Waiting is painful.  For I it is doubly so for I wait not only for
FB2, but for the rest of the ships I ordered to fill in  the gaps in
my Phalon fleet, a group that resembles more of a squadron than a
fleet at the moment (and I might even have most of them done the time
GenCon rolls around - will wonders never cease).

Kevin Walker
sage5@home.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee - Thanks Next: Re: Temperature and you