Prev: Re: Last heard from Jon T. Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

RE: Air games [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:20:11 -0400
Subject: RE: Air games [CLEAN STAMP]

Jesse Casey wrote:

> Dawn Patrol

Absolutely!

I wasn't going to mention this, because the request was for WWII air
combat games, and Dawn Patrol is a World War I air combat game, but
just in case there is any doubt, Dawn Patrol/Fight in the Skies is:

    "The Best Air Combat Game Ever!"

-- Rick "and I actually have a couple of ace pilots!" Rutherford

======
04/19/00 13:24:36

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This email message and any attachments were scanned by the WorldSecure
Server that protects Electronic Systems and itÂ’s customers. No Viruses
were detected in this message.

======

Prev: Re: Last heard from Jon T. Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight