Prev: RE: Anyone Heard from St. Jon? Next: leader loss

Re: [OT] Air combat games

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:56:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Air combat games

***
     I must suggest the old miniatures game 'Mustangs and
 Messerschmidts'.
***

I think we discussed this one awhile ago. It's put out by
Rocky Russo.

I think it uses the same mechanics as Fighter Combat out
Revirersco? Tri-cycle base with the fore-wheel ticked to
measure move and angles of turn? HUGE learning curve for
me.

By the by, I think both of the above games started as the
same game, but Messers Russo and McEwan had a falling out.

Unfortunately, all the rule sets I know of use hexes; even
the respected Squadron and it's descendents.

Of course, the obvious thing to do is go to The Miniatures
Page.
http://theminiaturespage.com/rules/ww2/air.html

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Anyone Heard from St. Jon? Next: leader loss