Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: [OT] Air combat games

Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:49:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

>Does yesterday count?

Yes

>April 5th? That's only 3 work days after the day the mistake
was
>discovered... sounds *very* optimistic. I never saw any
definite date,
>but Jon said the re-print would take a couple of weeks.

Something he said implied that it would be within the week after
April 1, which I agree would be quick but perhaps feasible.  I
wasn't complaining about delay, just wondering if St^3 Jon was
okay.

>Which have passed now, and the new FB2s are shipping at the
moment :-)

Which means it'll arrive here at the same time as my mother in
law.  Sigh.

Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: [OT] Air combat games