Prev: RE: SG2 Rule Verification Requested Next: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:02:31 +0200
Subject: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

Laserlight wrote:

>>Has anyone heard hide nor hare from our glorious leader?

Does yesterday count?

>I gave him my charge card for three FB2's (end of March), it
>hasn't been charged yet.  The corrected copies were supposed to
>be back from the printers by April 5, IIRC, so I had expected to
>see something on my statement by now...

April 5th? That's only 3 work days after the day the mistake was
discovered... sounds *very* optimistic. I never saw any definite date,
but Jon said the re-print would take a couple of weeks.

Which have passed now, and the new FB2s are shipping at the moment :-)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: SG2 Rule Verification Requested Next: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)