Prev: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long) Next: Re: The essence of miniatures

Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:18:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long)

>>And this superheated steam (And possibly vacuum) wouldn't have
any
>>detrimental effect on the firing unit?

Likely it would, but I can't see a plasma gun having enough
effective range under water to be worth bothering with anyway.
The energy would all get absorbed creating steam, within a
fairly short distance, I'd think.  Perhaps if there's a viable
laser wavelength that water won't absorb?  But I'd think you'd
mostly be working with missiles/torpedoes.

Prev: Re: Underwater Rules - SG (long) Next: Re: The essence of miniatures