Prev: Still on Hide'n'seek and discreteness Next: Re: My 2nd Mini

Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

From: "Tom.McCarthy" <Tom.McCarthy@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:11:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

John Crimmins talks about doing a multi-player game on Space Hulk or
Legions
of Steel grid-like board pieces with each side having a map.  He'd move
counters for all the models until they are seen by the enemy.

In a more challenging mode, John, what about only revealing the map to
each
player as their models scout it ?  You have a map on graph paper and
they
have tracing paper.  As they enter new areas, you draw in the things in
line
of sight.  When the enemy meet, the common areas are placed on the table
with the miniatures.

Prev: Still on Hide'n'seek and discreteness Next: Re: My 2nd Mini