Prev: Re: Fw: Report from Australia Next: Re: Fw: Report from Australia

Re: Fw: Report comment from Mark

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:13:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Fw: Report comment from Mark

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Laserlight wrote:
> >
> > Not to start the Gun Control Rant again, but here's a little
> > data...
>
>	  As much as I like a good political discussion, prior
experience has
> taught me that topics as touchy as this are:

My one an only comment:

Three types of people in the 'discussion',
1) Those who wish to protect thier loved ones from harm.
2) The vast sheeple.
3) Those who believe that providing professional violent criminals
with an unlimited supply of defenceless victims will reduce crime.

Bye to the topic,
John L.

Prev: Re: Fw: Report from Australia Next: Re: Fw: Report from Australia