Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Re: Combat films

WAS: Re: Mission to Mars DEVOLVING INTO SST...

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:39:35 -0400
Subject: WAS: Re: Mission to Mars DEVOLVING INTO SST...

<SNIP THIS THREAD...>

>>the economic effects would be awful.
>

>Oh?  Why?  Offlist, if you will, as I don't imagine the list has
>any passionate desire to hear this.

This is one of those topics that can, as we all know, go on and on and
on
and on and on and on......

Without trying to further the argument HERE, I make mention of:

http://www.kentaurus.com/troopers.htm

Which is a site dedicated to this very argument.  I read it, agreed with
some bits, not with others.  I don't endorse it in any way other than to
say that for those interested in this debate, it's an interesting read.

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Mission to Mars Next: Re: Combat films