Prev: Re: The essence of miniatures Next: Re: The essence of miniatures

Re: The essence of miniatures

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:16:00 -0400
Subject: Re: The essence of miniatures

JRebori682@aol.com wrote:
> Sounds like Columbia's block games. Lots of fun.

	*That's* the one!  I've been meaning to get that.
	It is a little pricy though.

> Anyone ever thought of how
> to use that in a strategic space game?
> Hmm, sounds like a new project for me. Like I need a new one. :-)

	Interesting.  It might adapt itself well to something
	like StarForce, where you do not know the composition of
	the enemy forces.  And you could still use their
	system of "your opponent knows the hex co-ords of
	your forces but does not know their Z co-ord".

Prev: Re: The essence of miniatures Next: Re: The essence of miniatures