Prev: Re: Active vs Passive Next: Re: Detection sources

Re: [FT] - HH Missiles (was RE: EW)

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:23:21 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] - HH Missiles (was RE: EW)

From: "Tim Jones" <timcjones@waitrose.com>
> (Alan B/Chris) occasionally you send these attached messages which are
pain in Outlook 97
> as the actual message can't be directly replied to. (Pasting original
from
Notepad)

Please let me know when this occurs. I have the following methods of
sending
e-mail:

a) From primary Internet machine, via Netscape Gold 3.04
b) From secondary (non-Internet) machine using Outlook Express
c) From primary work using Outlook 97
d) From secondary work using Netscape 4.7
e) From any site using WebMail

e) can be detected by the fact that the date is 1970 or 00

But probably b) (like this one) or c) could be the culprit.

Prev: Re: Active vs Passive Next: Re: Detection sources