Prev: Re: [FT] - HH Missiles (was RE: EW) Next: Re: More EW, the celebration continues!

Re: [FT] - HH Missiles (was RE: EW)

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:17:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] - HH Missiles (was RE: EW)

Perhaps I'm missing something, but wouldn't this make dodging the long
range
missiles really easy?  Since the marker is put on the table one turn in
advance, the target gets one turn's worth of movement plot KNOWING where
the
missiles will hit.  Or was the suggestion that the markers are placed on
the
field the turn they hit, but that the color of the marker represents
when
the salvo was actually launched?  Sometimes I'm dense that way...

Rob