Prev: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee Next: [FT] Cinematic spreadsheet

[OT] Help needed with Ray Dream Studio

From: Channing Faunce <chanfaunce@N...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:55:19 -0400
Subject: [OT] Help needed with Ray Dream Studio

If anyone on the list (particularly those who have made FT ship models]
is using RDS I need some help with a lighting problem.

Please contact me off-list.

Thanks.
--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

Current projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/avalon3d.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

It's not suppose to be realistic, it's suppose to be entertaining!
			 John Crichton - 'Farscape'

Prev: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee Next: [FT] Cinematic spreadsheet