Prev: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII Next: Flying Saucers

Re: Active vs Passive

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:47:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Active vs Passive

>One problem with EMCON, though--don't fusion piles produce
neutrinos?  (I
>seem to remember something of the sort from a physics --or was
that
>astronomy?--class years ago.)
>
>Which means nothing but low-tech power sources (or VERY high
tech ones).

Thanks for bringing this up.

Forward Power Station (Alarishi Empire) is pleased to provide
antimatter power systems to a select clientele [FSE and IF need
not apply.  ESU terms, COD and that does mean "cash" as in "hard
currency"and lots of it].  Plentiful power with low emissions,
an unmatched safety record [no one else is building antimatter
ship drives, but why dwell on details like that?], superb field
support [you blew it up again?	okay, we'll send someone to run
it for you--that's salary, expenses, per diem and bonuses, of
course], all at a reasonable price [cheaper than, say, a
dreadnought--the guys who stay here have salaries, expenses, per
diems, and bonuses too].

Prev: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII Next: Flying Saucers