Prev: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming Next: Re: Active vs Passive

Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:45:41 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee

G'day Charles,

> in Fleet Book 2 - I cannot find the mass and points cost of
>either Stinger nodes or Pod launchers in the text describing them - I
>can find the values in the examples given on page 24, but nowhere else,

Umm well, umm at least they were there somewhere.... sorry 'bout that.

>likewise, for both Kra-Vak and Phalons, Fighter Hanger Bay are stated
>use 9 Mass and cost 18 points, (page 10 and 36), while in Fleet Book 1
>Hanger Bay costs 3 points per Mass.

Yep that's another problem, for the Phalons and Kra'Vak they're actually
as
of FB1 (that'd show up if you tried to mirror one of their carrier
designs). If its any help, Oerjan pointed out a lot of the fumbles last
week so they'd be in the list archives (send to majordomo for those as I
don't think Jerry would have them up yet). I also think someone was
collating them into a FAQ(??).

Besides those grumbles how did you find it? Tim for one would like a
thorough review..... ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming Next: Re: Active vs Passive