Prev: Re: MT missiles and point costs Next: Good books on Special Forces?

Broken links in the FT Network, and missing people

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:42:36 +0200
Subject: Broken links in the FT Network, and missing people

The following links in the Full Thrust Network seem to be broken. Have
they moved, or is it temporary, or...?

The Nebula Conflict
GZG Miniature Gaming Club
Admiral Von Gadnaz' Full Thrust Page
Babylon 5 Campaign, Full Thrust
GZG Player Locations
Ricks FT Page
USCMC (in miniature !)
Panzer's Firebase Games and Others
Custom Full Thrust Miniature Gallery [Steven Arrowsmith's, IIRC]
The New Confederate States
Roger's Full Thrust pages
GZG - East Coast Convention (!!)
GZG wargame resources
The Miniatures Page - Stargrunt II
Thomas Heaney's Ground Zero Games Page
Starship Jockey  [Hey, Jerry - what's up?]
GZG Miniature Gaming Club [again - the same as above, or another one?]

The Brigade Models isn't broken, just not updated to the current
address :-/

I've also lost the names of the people who created the following
designs:

- All Trans-Belt Alliance ships
- Romanov Hegemony City, Coutry and Planet classes
- Royal Dutch navy ships De Ruyter (not Rob Hofrich's - I have two
different Dutch cruiser classes named "De Ruyter", and I'm fairly sure
they're designed by different people), Holland, Schelde, Schiedam, Van
Amstel and Type 23-29 classes

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: MT missiles and point costs Next: Good books on Special Forces?