Prev: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc. Next: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

Re: We're No. '1' :)

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:08:00 -0400
Subject: Re: We're No. '1' :)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:03:29 +1000, Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au>
wrote:

>On a related issue, anyone know where I can get some decent looking
>'saucers' (I'd like a vehicle for my little guys).

I think a number of companies do 1/300-ish scale saucers. Try Silent
Death and
other figures.

If you're looking for a Stargrunt saucer, you could always kitbash them.
It
shouldn't be that hard to find plastic bowls or something that could be
glued
together to make flying saucers.

I know Testors did a traditional flying saucer model a couple of years
ago,
but that might be TOO big.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: PDS vs. IAVR/LAW/SMAW/etc. Next: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule