Prev: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: RE: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:28:21 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 06:50:39 EDT, wargamergmw@juno.com wrote:

>Not arguing with your house rule but traditionally aerospace units in
OUR
>time are schizoid, being robustly fragile.  Tremendous tactical staying
>power until the break point when they melt into effectiveness zero.

That's a good point. In the case I was looking at, when an aircraft is
hit but
undamaged, I thought it was a bit harsh to have the pilot bug out on a
failed
Conficence Test at TL +2. I preferred to have him drop in Confidence
Levels
before he ran away. In other words, he should be treated like any other
unit
and not a major exception.

But this is just a thought. I plan to use it with my scenario but I
wanted to
see what the other SG2-ers thought of it.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: RE: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule