Prev: Re: We're No. '1' :) Next: Re: Fog of War again

Re: We're No. '1' :)

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:50:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: We're No. '1' :)

> Tom Granvold wrote:
> >
> >    I've seen, but not been able to buy :-(, the Scotia saucers.
> > They look decent.
>
> There's two blisters of the small Scotia saucers in the local game
> store.  I'm heading up there tomorrow.  Send me shipping information
and
> I'll hook you up.

John,

   Thanks.  I have a thing for flying saucers, especailly since I
recently
watched Mars Attacks again.  I love that opening titles with all those
saucers on the way to earth.  My address is (I use work so that packages
don't sit outside my door until I get home):

Thomas Granvold
c/o Sun Microsystems
MS USUN02-301
901 San Antinio Rd.
Palo Alto, CA 940303

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold		<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: We're No. '1' :) Next: Re: Fog of War again