Prev: RE: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: MT missiles and point costs

Re: The Problem with EW

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:38:24 -0500
Subject: Re: The Problem with EW

***
This is probably tactically correct, but the heart of my orginal post
was
not how effective ECM could be, but that it should have a flaw,
otherwise
it
becomes the 'holy grail'. All designs are therefore incomplete without
an
ECM system. So where does that leave all the published designs?
***

Once again, speaking without fully thinking out the implications, may I
suggest that the optional EW rules be written such that the current
designs
have SOME ECM intrinsically?

I really must start bringing my rule books to work sometime.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: MT missiles and point costs