Prev: Re: MT missiles and point costs Next: Test Message [IGNORE]

RE: We're No. '1' :)

From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@e...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:23:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: We're No. '1' :)

   I've seen, but not been able to buy :-(, the Scotia saucers.
They look decent.

   There is also the Vree Xill saucers from Agents of Gaming.
They are large, 2.5" diameter and look quite good.  They will
be doing a smaller one in the near future.

   There is also the Smite Ship from Star Blazers and a saucer
in the Silent Death line of ships.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold		<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>