Prev: Re: MT missiles in FAQ/archives Next: Re: MT missiles and point costs

Website for Scratchbuilding Minis

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:08:42 -0500
Subject: Website for Scratchbuilding Minis

I recently put up a Gallery page on my Starship Combat News website and
have some great pics of painted UNSC minis from Agis Neugebauer.

I just received some pics from Tonsha (David Ashton) and a link to his
web
page:
http://www.sealteamsix.com/tonsha/ft.html

If you haven't been there, take a look.  He has scratchbuilt a couple
fleets
(including the NAC)using balsa wood, card stock/cardboard, and dried
vegatables, and they look very nice. He even has detailed instructions
on
how he built them.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: MT missiles in FAQ/archives Next: Re: MT missiles and point costs