Prev: Re: Underwater Rules Next: Fog of War again

SG2: Help, Questions on game play

From: "Bren Mayhugh" <jygro@h...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:37:23 EST
Subject: SG2: Help, Questions on game play

I played a Stargrunt II game tonight and I had a question come up.  Unit
moves onto the top of a hill and ends if movement in the open.	A squad
on
the other team fires (Unit B)and with effective fire manages to wound a
figure (now the unit in the open has a Untreated Wounded and a
Supression
marker).  On Units A turn, before they can move or do anything, they
have to
get the supression marker off.	Can they fall back into cover without
reorganizing or must they "treat" the wounded man right away?

Second question:   Unit A close assaults unit B.  Unit A passes their
check
and for the moment we will say that unit B. doesn't.  Unit B goes down a
CL
and retreats 6".  The attacker (Unit A) occupies the location.	What can

unit A do at that point.  Can they fire, close assault again.

Thanks for any comments on this.
-Bren

Prev: Re: Underwater Rules Next: Fog of War again