Prev: Re: Underwater Rules Next: Welcome back Mikko! John A! [OT]

RE: We're No. '1' :)

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:03:29 +1000
Subject: RE: We're No. '1' :)

G'day Owen,

>Regaling tales of woeful outcomes....

My worst SG one yet would be...

Started game by pulling all green 3s (thankgod they took the yellows
out)
Rolled a 1 for EVERY confidence and reaction test
Had at least half my dice roll 1 in every fire (the other half got 2 or
3)

So I pretty much spent the game running around shotting myself in the
foot
until my ever loving opponent dropped the building I was cowering in on
my
head!

On the bright side I did capture 3 humans and a cow to interegate,
should've been 6 humans but the rescue party sent to save them managed
rack up two kills (he wasn't quite so ecstatic when he realised who
coped
the kills).

On a related issue, anyone know where I can get some decent looking
'saucers' (I'd like a vehicle for my little guys).

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Underwater Rules Next: Welcome back Mikko! John A! [OT]