Prev: [FT] Derek's EW Next: Attn NYC Metro Area GZGers!!!

Allies for Kra'Vak in FB2?

From: "David D. Taylor" <dtaylor@p...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:31:23 -0400
Subject: Allies for Kra'Vak in FB2?

	Is there anything in Fleet Book 2 that explicitly allows or
forbids the
Kra'Vak from using allies?  I want to field my old, metal termagants
with
them.  I also want to get the "Yoda on steroids" figure (SGV-01) and put
him in a squad as a heavy SAW  weapon.	When are these figures going to
start showing up on this side of the ocean?  All the cool figures, (the
Kra'Vak Mounted Trooper on Kr'Gak Riding Beast, the Kra'Vak Dirtside
figures. the street level figures, the Kra'Vak Survey/Exploration ship
(what does that look like anyway?) and others) are not available over
here
yet.  I don't have a credit card and find it hard to justify the cost
and
hassle of ordering directly from England.
	Before anyone states the obvious I know I could just say "my"
Krav'Vak can
use allies.  My attitude is that if I'm going to call them Kra'Vak I am
going to use the official rules.  I'm just strange that way.  I have no
problem with creating your own race, and right now I'm using my Kra'Vak
as
the space navy of a mercenary group that is very different then anything
in
the official rules.  I just want to field predators and don't have the
skill to do the rules myself.
	Just to see how many tangents I can tack, does anyone know any
good
figures for Kra'Vak power armor.  All the talk of "berserk power armor"
has
peaked my interest.
	I'll stop here while I'm still on topic.

Eagerly awaiting "Bugs Don't Surf"

--
David D. Taylor dtaylor@pce.net ICQ # 1851388
	Everything in excess!  To enjoy the flavor of life, take

Prev: [FT] Derek's EW Next: Attn NYC Metro Area GZGers!!!