Prev: Re: Fwd: Re: books Next: RE: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...

Re: Underwater Scenarios and SW-EP1

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:41:14 +1000
Subject: Re: Underwater Scenarios and SW-EP1

G'day guys,

Thanks for the great ideas William!

>You could add currents that move "aerial" units around, floating mines,
and
>even large aquatic fauna....

Now that I've got a handle on, if only my mother knew what I was using
my
degree for ;)

>(Look at the nasties in the last Star Wars movie,
>for instance. As Jedi what's-his-name says, "There's always a bigger
fish.")

Which reminds me (just to change the topic for an instant), I finally
got
to watch the movie on the weekend and everything else aside I just loved
the ancient horde hitting the Napoleonic close order troops and then to
have the tanks in the background... if I didn't already have Daleks I'd
be
forced to figure out how to do Gungans (they're so cute!) ;)

Thanks

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Fwd: Re: books Next: RE: Infantry Walkers for Stargrunt - from Heavy Gear figs...