Prev: Re: PBeM, illegal orders Next: Re: PBeM, illegal orders

Re: MT missiles

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:20:14 -0400
Subject: Re: MT missiles

"Bell, Brian K" wrote:

> Then how do you justify going from 16.7% (1 in 6) chance of being shot
down
> in MT to 50% (3 in 6) chance in FB? How do you reconcile the two?

I believe St^3 Jon answered this way back, saying that MT missiles
acted as one-shot salvo missiles, and it should be buried somewhere
in the archives (along with instructions on how to use something like
Alta Vista to search for something specific - but since I can't remember
the exact syntax on how to DO that, kinda hard to search for said posts!
:)

Mk

Prev: Re: PBeM, illegal orders Next: Re: PBeM, illegal orders