Prev: Re: EW Next: RE: FT scenarios

RE: MT missiles

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:22:09 -0400
Subject: RE: MT missiles

The problem comes in that the PDS rules in FB only address attacks
against
Fighters and Salvo Missiles.

MT indicates that MT missiles can only be shot down on a roll of a of a
6.

If you need PBS to justify it, you can use that MT missiles have better
AI
and maneuvering systems (MT states that they are more agile than
fighters)
than the Salvo Missiles (which are pretty dumb: attacks nearest target).

In a PBeM game, I decided to split-the-difference. MT missiles were shot
down on 5-6, but each  MT missile had to be targeted independantly by
PDS
(no rerolls on a 6, as the only target was shot down).

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
http://members.xoom.com/rlyehable/ft/